General

Creative activities promote day-to-day wellbeing

Created by:

27 Nov 2016 - General

Maria Cristina Inserto You have quite a number of interesting hobbies! Good for you! :) I admire your commitment to your blog, especially that its a paid space as you mentioned! I’ve also tr...
 (Total 125 words)
Hi all, sorry, I don't know why the link URL couldn't be shared, as i tried twice. Anyway, here's the link: https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/11/161123183914.htm

(Total 134 words)
Lianne Marie Victoria Laruan I also do not see the link that you posted. Anyway, I agree that being creative has a lot of benefits in terms of breaking our monotonous routines and keeping o...
 (Total 130 words)
I am good with this. I engage in a lot of activities throughout the week because I believe that it is important to keep my mind busy, my life interesting and my every day colorful. Instead of the usual time I devote to work, family, friends, I do cer...
 (Total 209 words)
Lianne Marie Victoria Laruan I do not see the link in the post you shared but I agree with the need to engage in creative activities. This allows our minds to have active rest. Its effect is...
 (Total 145 words)
From my experience, engaging in a creative activity, even for just less than an hour, has positive effects on the rest of the day. Even writing in my journal for a short time every morning makes me feel better and more optimistic about the things to ...
 (Total 155 words)