General
Deodorant vs. Antiperspirant: What's the difference?

Deodorant vs. Antiperspirant: What's the difference?

Shared by:

Do you know the difference between deodorant and antiperspirant. One will give you yellow armpit stains and the other won't. Learn why!

www.healthynomics.com

27 Nov 2016 - General

Madhubabu kaaja You are correct with the definitions, my friend. For mild sweatiness in the armpits, it is better to use deodorant to control smell. However, solitary use of deodorant is not ideal in some cases. Those who suffer from hyperhidrosis should consider using antiperspirants to avoid excessive sweating in the armpit area. Those who live in tropical climate like ours can benefit from use of antiperspirant...
 (Total 123 words)
As per my understandings deodorants reduce bad odour from body. Antiperspirants which reduce sweat and prevent in bacteria growth induced bad odour. It is better to use deodorant than antiperspirant for controlling body odour. Antiperspirant heats body and some causes skin irritation, pain and cancer. This is information recollected from my subject of cosmeceuticals but this information is not available in the topic. My choice is perfumed talc and second choice is deodorant. While applying deodo...
 (Total 95 words)
Very informative article. Based from my understanding, deodorants prevents body odor by eliminating the bacteria that causes it while antiprespirants directly blocks the sweat glands through the action of its main ingredient, Aluminum Zirconium Trichlorohydrex. For people who sweat excessively, it is more advisable to use an antiperspirant. However, studies have shown that the use of this can be carcinogenic. As far as I know there is also a product in the market which contains both deodorant an...
 (Total 135 words)