General
Eggs and Cholesterol - How Many Eggs Can You Safely Eat?

Eggs and Cholesterol - How Many Eggs Can You Safely Eat?

Shared by:

This article explains how many eggs you can eat without harming yourself. Despite being high in cholesterol, eggs don't raise cholesterol in the blood.

authoritynutrition.com

27 Nov 2016 - General

Dewi Tina Thank you for sharing your advice. This advice of yours really hits home. Chih Chiang Nieh Thank you for sharing your i...
 (Total 141 words)
Maria Cristina Inserto Always great to hear from an avid fan of eggs. Eggs are truly associated with breakfast because it is one of the easiest but most nutritious food to prepare. Its versa...
 (Total 157 words)
Like I had mentioned previously, everything should be in moderation. Eggs prove to be a highly nutritious source of food and for young people especially toddler and children, this is a very important source of protein and lipid. However, as one gets ...
 (Total 97 words)
I sincerely love eggs. It doesn't matter if it's scrambled, fried, hard boiled, poached etc... I may not eat breakfast, but I love breakfast food. And eggs always remind me of breakfast. I think it's safe to assume that with all things, t...
 (Total 117 words)
Priscilla Mae Gobuyan Thank you for sharing your thoughts and our rich breakfast culture to others. Filipinos love to pair breakfast sausage, cured sweet meat (tocino), or marinated beef te...
 (Total 117 words)
joey ymphan Thank you for sharing your opinion on the right frequency of egg intake. To err on the ultra safe side of discussion, consuming one egg every other day will be safe for the gene...
 (Total 114 words)
This article simply says it all. Thanks for sharing this. I do love eggs too and I can live with these "silog" meals all day. Silog meals in filipino are called breakfast meals accompanied by fried eggs together with either beef tapa, chori...
 (Total 135 words)
You Yi Hong Thank you for sharing your thoughts about the topic of daily egg consumption. You consume on the average about 2-3 eggs a week which well within the AHA guidelines. Yes, I agree...
 (Total 140 words)
It is an interesting article about consuming eggs !! Personally, I don’t eat eggs on a daily basic. I would eat maybe around 5-6 eggs every 1 to 2 weeks. Egg is a very nutritious food. It is a very important element for the diet of public. A lot of ...
 (Total 119 words)
Marinelle Castro Thank you for stressing the points of why we should have reservations when it comes to egg consumption. It is true that consuming 30-40 eggs per week is something that I wo...
 (Total 129 words)
Mark Edmon Tan Personally I consume about 3-5 eggs per week, although 5 is a rarity. Since there is conflicting evidence regarding the benefit and harm that egg consumption poses, then its ...
 (Total 133 words)
Madhubabu kaaja It feels great when I hear of fellow egg fanatics. Omelettes are really a great dish for breakfast especially with cheese and mushrooms. Yummy! Eggs over easy are great with ...
 (Total 168 words)
Good to see this food related article DrMark Edmon Tan. I like eggs to take as an omelette but I will take weekly ones for munching with my regular food especially with green leaf curries. ...
 (Total 81 words)
Thank you Tahira Nawaz for your valuable stand on daily egg consumptio and enlightening us on the role of cholesterol in membrane stability and production of important hormones. It is great...
 (Total 156 words)
There is no doubt that eggs are very nutritious food and it must be included in our daily diet especially in breakfast. There are controversial stories about the eggs as few people believe that eggs can cause hypertension while other say that eggs ca...
 (Total 108 words)
It is stated in this article that you can eat as many as 3 eggs per day without having to worry about you bad cholesterol levels shooting up. I'd say that this can be true if these are boiled eggs. The manner of cooking can make a difference. Eat...
 (Total 162 words)