General
Top 10 Cancer Causing Foods

Top 10 Cancer Causing Foods

Shared by:

Do you ever eat these top ten cancer causing foods? Learn what they are and four tips for consuming an anti-cancer diet instead.

thetruthaboutcancer.com

27 Nov 2016 - General

Marinelle Castro I regret on missing out on the post you shared. Food makers are not required to declare if their product contains GMO so we expect no one to come clean. There has been long a rumor that a famous fried chicken fast food chain has been serving GMO meats. You could really see the difference as even chicken wings have really bulky muscle fibers. There should be a mandate concerning the declaration of...
 (Total 142 words)
The problem with GMO's is that regular food markets do not have a label whether food products are GMO-free. A few months ago I have raised the issue on genetically-modified products, although I was not aware that they have carcinogenic effects. Like what was already pointed out, a lot of the described food items in the list are commonly consumed in our country. Perhaps if one will make a study on what children in the Philippines consume for breakfast, its noticeable that children often eat ...
 (Total 115 words)
Maria Cristina Inserto It is really saddening to read this article. Most of the items on the list are commonly consumed in the Filipino diet. Cured and smoked meat are breakfast staples in our country. The beloved tocino (cured sweet porkloin strips) and tinapa (smoked fish) are common examples of this. We are also fond of farmed fish and are heavy consumers of milkfish and tilapia. Both of these do not contain om...
 (Total 162 words)
This made me sad too... actually, when you read articles/lists such as this one, you will really feel sad. And then you'll assess your lifestyle and see if you can really make changes to avoid or completely cut out everything on the list. Oh well, I have still got to really jump on the organic lifestyle. I have a friend who is all about being organic and this article stresses the importance of this choice. The last point says, cut drastically on grains and sugars--oh no! This is actually the...
 (Total 132 words)
Somebody actually made a list of the food we should avoid. This post made me sad because i love steak so much. Well in general, it isn't really a healthy choice of food unless you have anemia. Upon reviewing the list above, I am reminded of a study I encountered during medical school about the Japanese being the most susceptible to developing Gastric Carcinoma because of their pickled and raw food diet. I do agree that carbonated sodas are carcinogenic because it contains so much sugar and e...
 (Total 149 words)