General
8 reasons you will stop using hand sanitisers regularly

8 reasons you will stop using hand sanitisers regularly

Shared by:

Are you addicted to using hand sanitizers? Well, here are eight reasons not to use it.

www.thehealthsite.com

27 Nov 2016 - General

Marinelle Castro Thank you for sharing your opinion about the use of sanitizers. That is a very strong point on the validity of sanitizers as very few literature has been published on the e...
 (Total 144 words)
If hand sanitizers were useful, perhaps the CDC would have already recommended it instead of handwashing. However, the benefits of using hand sanitizers have not yet been established, and there is scarcity of literature that validates if this helps i...
 (Total 117 words)
Tahira Nawaz Thank you for sharing your thoughts about this topic. I agree that it can post more health hazards than the benefit of keeping the hands clean all the time. Children are paricu...
 (Total 147 words)
I don’t use hand sanitizer and will not allow anyone else to use it as well. The main reason is alcohol content of the sanitizers as I have seen that most of the sanitizers have not more than 60 %of alcohol and above 60 % alcohol is very necessary to...
 (Total 119 words)
Hand sanitizers are widely used because of its convenience as it is a quick fix to disinfect hands. However, it can cause more harm than good. Aside from the reasons listed in this article, hand sanitizers main ingredient is still alcohol which can c...
 (Total 133 words)