General
Germ-infested public facilities pose a health hazard to children

Germ-infested public facilities pose a health hazard to children

Shared by:

Yes, germs are everywhere, but how safe are children in public areas? The first place that comes to mind when one thinks the key words ‘germ-infested’ is ‘public restroom’. Surprisingly, there are places with greater infestations of harmful germs.

today.mims.com

27 Nov 2016 - General

So crazy, just today I was speaking with my sister who is complaining about a mother who just advised her that she wont be coming to work--because her twins have HFMD. It was her first time to hear about it so she asked me if it's possible for hu...
 (Total 142 words)
This is such an informative topic for parents. Nowadays, we can't force our children not to play on those playground. This is a great article where it reminds all parents to take good care their children by disinfection. Disinfecting facilities c...
 (Total 107 words)
Mahmoud AbdelAziz this article is surprising me, I'm one of people who didn't concern about the germs to that extent, although I always concern about hygiene daily routines but I ne...
 (Total 108 words)
In both my pediatrics rotation as a medical student and as an intern, I noticed that hand, foot and mouth disease are more common during the summer months. This is anecdotal evidence, but I've personally seen them more among patients who come fro...
 (Total 122 words)
Thank you Mahmoud AbdelAziz for sharing this article with us. As a parent, I cannot thank you enough for the reminder of possible perils for my children. My wife and I are guilty of letting...
 (Total 151 words)
We all know that this is quite difficult to avoid especially with children who were always hyperactive and doesn't know what they are doing most of the time. They play and put anything into their mouth. It is better to keep a close eye on these c...
 (Total 126 words)
@[Mahmoud AbdelAziz] You are correct that exposure to germs prevents from diseases such as allergies and asthma later in life. The basic idea is that exposure to less amount of germs creates immunity for that particular germs whereas exposure to larg...
 (Total 112 words)
Germ infested public facilities definitely pose a health hazard to children. The diseases spread through contact, through air and through objects used. But children cannot be prevented from visiting these facilities as they learn social aspects of li...
 (Total 64 words)
Children below three years have too much attraction toward dirty things seriously so it is the duty of parents rather mothers to restrict them from the surfaces that have more chances of germs. As it is mentioned in the post that most of the playgrou...
 (Total 113 words)
Young children have always the instinct to touch the very things in their environment in their journey discovering the outer world. Just try to keep your 1 year old kid from touching smelling or putting objecting in their mouths! Although the solid f...
 (Total 107 words)