General
4 awesome tools for creating your medical-themed whiteboard animation

4 awesome tools for creating your medical-themed whiteboard animation

Shared by:

Digital technology has revolutionized the ways in which information is presented. Today, information can be delivered in a much more appealing and dynamic manner. Healthcare professionals can take advantage of this technology to educate not only medical students, but also the public in a more engaging way.

today.mims.com

27 Nov 2016 - General

Mark Edmon Tan Mark Edmon Tan Thanking you for your comments on the topic. The next generation more probably live with it. Ya, y...
 (Total 38 words)
Todays technology is more visualised and advanced for better understanding by creating interest on the topic. It is advanced, helpful than conventional methods and useful for you also, try in your areas of work if possible for better results. I have ...
 (Total 62 words)
Very informative article. I guess I should change my seemingly "old school" ways of explaining things by drawing. Somehow I find it convenient to explain craniotomies and neurosurgical procedures through drawing them on a real white board d...
 (Total 118 words)
Thank you for giving us a much needed update on technology, Madhubabu kaaja . Whiteboard animation is the newest hip way to present lectures, conferences, and medical discussions in a dynami...
 (Total 117 words)
Digital technology has revolutionized the ways in which information is presented. Today, information can be delivered in a much more appealing and dynamic manner. Visual aids - often used for the purpose of teaching, learning and in presentations - h...
 (Total 47 words)