General
Hot or Cold? The Benefits of Both Kinds of Showers

Hot or Cold? The Benefits of Both Kinds of Showers

Shared by:

Showering is an essential part of a healthy routine, but depending on the temperature, your time spent under the water can offer different benefits. Whether

www.popsugar.com

27 Nov 2016 - General

Marinelle Castro There is nothing better than shower, especially cold shower, to boost our energy especially during the morning of a 32 hour shift. Just one quick shower could reverse the fatigue from a sleepless night. The effects of cold shower in keeping us alert will never be equaled by a cup of morning coffee only. Thank you for sharing your knowledge on the effects of hot and cold shower, especially on how...
 (Total 143 words)
Mark Edmon Tan Thank you for sharing this interesting article. Personally I also prefer cold showers, but at the end of the day, I usually opt for a hot shower. According to sleep research articles, having a hot shower helps in inducing sleep. The mechanism behind this has something to do when the body tries to re-establish normal temperature by cooling down. This in itself is already a sleep inducer. Warm showe...
 (Total 109 words)
Sharing with you this interesting and informative article which we can apply in our daily lives. Personally, I still prefer cold showers. Taking a cold shower in the morning enhances alertness and therefore jumpstarts my day in the right mood. Aside from this, it has been known that hot water dries out the skin and hair. Although there are times when a warm bath can be good for the body too just as when we want to relax our tired muscles. Having both options alternately can be beneficial. After ...
 (Total 115 words)