General
Need to remember something? Exercise four hours later - Harvard Health

Need to remember something? Exercise four hours later - Harvard Health

Shared by:

Research suggests that exercising four hours after learning may improve your memory of the new information. People who exercised four hours after a learning session retained information better than those who exercised immediately after the lesson and...

www.health.harvard.edu

28 Nov 2016 - General

I have enjoyed reading this article. Thanks for sharing it to this community. Doing sports is a real bliss. Scientists are showing that regular exercise has profound effects on your brain. Moreover, specific physical activities can markedly alter its...
 (Total 107 words)
I've heard this before, but not as detailed. Some just said that exercise is good for when you're doing school revisions. This would've been good for when I was studying for the licensure examinations, huh? Why four hours though? What if ...
 (Total 82 words)
This is an interesting article, but I hope that a link was placed so that we can review and clinically appraise the mentioned journal. While this study is interesting, memory is a complex topic and I know for a fact that its difficult to produce pape...
 (Total 119 words)