General
Infographic: Incoming president Trump’s best healthcare quotes, over two decades

Infographic: Incoming president Trump’s best healthcare quotes, over two decades

Shared by:

In 1988, Donald Trump said that he "probably" would never run for office. Then in 1998, he considered a presidential run. With his win in the recent elections, we look at all the things he has said about healthcare in America.

today.mims.com

28 Nov 2016 - General

I am not surprised. Apparently, Donald Trump is not the only politician who said he won't run for Presidency...but he did. I recall our own President Duterte, a few months back prior to the elections, he implicitly expressed that he is not interested in running for Presidency...but he did. Of course, this is different from Trump's situation because Trump said that decades ago, and for me a lot of things could have happened in those years that made him change his mind. Regarding his contr...
 (Total 122 words)
Say what now Mr. President? I am not really sure and knowledgeable of Trumps platform on healthcare and immigrants. Before the election, I am just hearing about that he is against immigrants and really opposing Obamacare. By barely looking at the infographic description on his outlook on healthcare, he is constantly mocking Oba on his healthcare. I've heard articles that he is going to replace it by his better healthcare system. To my surprise, he is still indecisive wether to continue some ...
 (Total 94 words)