General
Infographic: Incoming president Trump’s best healthcare quotes, over two decades

Infographic: Incoming president Trump’s best healthcare quotes, over two decades

Shared by:

In 1988, Donald Trump said that he "probably" would never run for office. Then in 1998, he considered a presidential run. With his win in the recent elections, we look at all the things he has said about healthcare in America.

today.mims.com

28 Nov 2016 - General

I am not surprised. Apparently, Donald Trump is not the only politician who said he won't run for Presidency...but he did. I recall our own President Duterte, a few months back prior to the elections, he implicitly expressed that he is not intere...
 (Total 122 words)
Priscilla Mae Gobuyan as per my view Trumph raised his voice to attract voters of USA during his election campaign. Let us see his action in reality has to face hurdles. Of course, he is op...
 (Total 65 words)
Say what now Mr. President? I am not really sure and knowledgeable of Trumps platform on healthcare and immigrants. Before the election, I am just hearing about that he is against immigrants and really opposing Obamacare. By barely looking at the inf...
 (Total 94 words)
Hi all. Trump is known for being fickle-minded. In 1988, he spoke passionately on several political issues, but concluded that he "probably" would never run for office. Then in 1998, he considered a presidential run. This can also be said o...
 (Total 47 words)