General
How to increase patient visits - and keep them

How to increase patient visits - and keep them

Shared by:

Times are hard, and some doctors might face difficulties in filling up their appointment schedule on a daily basis. Fret not, for there are several ways to increase patient visits to your medical practice and keep them as regulars.

today.mims.com

28 Nov 2016 - General

HT WEE the technology using in healthcare sector is increased from past years. websites now conducting hospital reviews and doctors reviews also. And based on which patient is selecting cli...
 (Total 44 words)
Increasing the patient visit and keeping them as loyal patients doesn't have business implication always. If we are doing some genuine services in corporate hospitals, awareness need to be increased otherwise the patients may become the victim of...
 (Total 484 words)
Mark Edmon Tan yes Doctor, digitalization leading to appointment booking in mobile app, less waiting time provides a raise in patient. Availability is also an important factor, but in major...
 (Total 90 words)
Madhubabu kaaja I think you have shared an article that contained great tips on marketing strategies. Going digital, making appointments, less waiting time, and more promotion about one'...
 (Total 155 words)
Chih Chiang Nieh a good add-on you added SOP which is heart for organizing in good way and organization should have safety policies which makes people trust an hospital also. As you said ...
 (Total 117 words)
Habiba Twakkol patient and doctor relationship maintains a good visit as you said. Cancellation and postponement can be limited for first time for single patient only otherwise patients wil...
 (Total 36 words)
Madhubabu kaaja this article mentioned very useful tips to be followed to increase patients visits, I totally agree with marketing and online services, and the best is avoiding clashing appo...
 (Total 103 words)
The SOP of the clinic is very important. Marketing would be including advertisements, that brings us to the issue of whether medical professionals should advertise for their clinic online or on tv advertisements to attract patients or in their words ...
 (Total 91 words)
This is a very interesting topic, but somehow it treats the doctor patient relationship like a business for which I do not like. There is a major issue with overbooking patients for appointment. In Singapore, the government restructured hospitals gen...
 (Total 116 words)
This is a great article of improving patient flow to your clinic. No one will like to wait for very long during their appointment to see a doctor. Hence, we should be precise when scheduling the appointments for patients coming to clinic. Don’t overb...
 (Total 107 words)
Maria Cristina Inserto appointment at particular time can be more beneficial to patient to which both doctors and patients can be planned their other works. Waiting for a long time is not a...
 (Total 66 words)
I agree with the last point, the most. That's why when patients call and ask if they can walk in or if appointments are necessary, I say we prefer you make an appointment because it would mean that a specific time will be set for you. I time my a...
 (Total 172 words)
Priscilla Mae Gobuyan Marinelle Castro as per my observation and experience I found many of new doctors proving with out family ...
 (Total 50 words)
Priscilla Mae Gobuyan Unfortunately, what you pointed out is so true of medical practice in the Philippines. If you are not from a well-known family of doctors, it is more difficult to esta...
 (Total 115 words)
Tahira Nawaz thanking you for your add-ons on the topic. A hospital with facility, friendliness, supportiveness can increase patient visits. Facilities and perfect doctors can raise in pati...
 (Total 46 words)