General
Nurses, these 9 habits could ruin your sleep

Nurses, these 9 habits could ruin your sleep

Shared by:

Most of us battle with sleep on some days. But for nurses who work long hours and rotating shifts, sleep gets fragmented, and getting a good snooze can be an everyday battle.

today.mims.com

29 Nov 2016 - General

police nagabhushanam If onr can manage a healthy sleep then able to get alright.I can start practise your tip for a good sleep by concentrating on inspiration and expiration. Thanking you f...
 (Total 37 words)
Lianne Marie Victoria Laruan Experts prefer red colour than blue which having low intensity. Thanking you for add-on f.lux to this discussion. Gadgets are main killers sleep in gadget users ...
 (Total 37 words)
During those times when I suffered from insomnia and only got to sleep when morning came, I had to invest in really heavy window blinds that could block out natural light so I could catch up on sleep during the day. I also found that working on my la...
 (Total 124 words)
Mark Edmon Tan gadgets, unhealthy habits depreciating quality of life. We should be conscious about these factor making us sleepy. Suitable remedies should applied to act on it and make lif...
 (Total 38 words)
Priscilla Mae Gobuyan over worked body don't require any thing except sleep That is your case that I feel that light, factors UpTo some extent will not impact your sleep. Sleeping for g...
 (Total 41 words)
Waah! Really huh, oversleeping on day offs can never replace what have been lost during the previous days. Seems like I've been practicing the wrong way after all. I really lack of sleep most of the time especially during duty days and more than ...
 (Total 175 words)
Madhubabu kaaja Thank you for sharing tips on how to improve sleep hygiene. As healthcare professionals, we alternate sleep cycle patterns often to accommodate hectic schedules, duties, and ...
 (Total 188 words)
Chih Chiang Nieh oh doctor how you maintaining with 2 hr. Share some useful tip for me and our fellow HCPs. Sleeping pills not at all encouraged to get sleep, we should try it as naturall...
 (Total 67 words)
Madhubabu kaaja very interesting article, I'm reading this article searching for any point that I don't do, good that I found may be one or two, now I figured why I never had a good ...
 (Total 110 words)
Haha I have to admit I am only sleeping about 2-4 hours a day, but generally speaking when one is in deep sleep, there is always a good chance to rejuvenate better than people who are light sleepers. There are 4 stages of sleep together with REM - ra...
 (Total 108 words)
Marinelle Castro yes, this is applicable to all HCPs as we are overworked many times. Personally, I am sleeping for 6 hours and last night 4hours only due to my personal works. Tea and coff...
 (Total 74 words)
Having sufficient sleeping time is very important. This article has shown the 9 bad habits that may result in poor quality of sleep. Personally, I don’t think having supper late night will be a good idea. Eating before our sleeping time will impair o...
 (Total 116 words)
Maria Cristina Inserto thanking you sharing your opinion on this topic. Everybody encountered sleepy problem at work and home. Maintaining good sleep cycle makes us fresh and energetic. I am sleeping for 6 hr in weekdays but and Sundays no body will ...
 (Total 66 words)
To be honest, it's really not easy to avoid all the things on the list. As much as I can, I eat very light at night, but there are tiring days when you just want to be comforted by food. And then there's caffeine. Although I try to avoid havi...
 (Total 133 words)
This article is not only applicable to nurses, but to everyone as well. Definitely, consumption of stimulants prior to bedtime is a big no-no. A lot of people are not aware that their drinks and food contain caffeine. Some people have the habit of dr...
 (Total 107 words)
A better sleep is necessary for best workplace performance especially for nurses who have to work for longer duration and needs active mind and body to perform. It is necessary to overcome the habits that can disturb your sleep. This is a useful arti...
 (Total 108 words)