General
Malaysia's MOH to investigate medical practitioners involved in baby-selling scheme

Malaysia's MOH to investigate medical practitioners involved in baby-selling scheme

Shared by:

After a documentary exposing a baby-selling racket in Malaysia aired last week, the Health Minister has now instructed for action to be taken against the doctors and healthcare facilities highlighted in the programme.

today.mims.com

29 Nov 2016 - General

Jemelyn Mae Sodusta Punishment to victims is required to minimise further reoccurrence of this incidents. I hope it is not because of one person may be higher officers also involved in this...
 (Total 80 words)
Is this really happening in Malaysia? This is hilarious! I can't imagine that even healthcare providers are involved in baby selling scheme. It is really disappointing that they participated with this kind of act. Glad that this was exposed. All ...
 (Total 63 words)
Habiba Twakkol kidnapping and selling for money is common in everywhere. There are few healthcare professionals not obeying code of conduct. They are punishable at any point of time. Hopefu...
 (Total 41 words)
Madhubabu kaaja what is really happening? Baby sellers are everywhere now, but I heard that they kidnap kids or babies , but first time to hear that certain doctors or healthcare facilities ...
 (Total 119 words)
Mark Edmon Tan I think they are doing it for money but see now the doctor is in jail and his degree may be suspended. I can understand how much pain to the baby parents. We should govern th...
 (Total 69 words)
This is just real bad. The parents are even aware of this selling too. I could not even begin typing my sentences in dismay with this news. How could the doctors even allow this to happen? How can they let someone bribe them into committing actions t...
 (Total 120 words)
Marinelle Castro I am also not aware of video which is about the doctor agreed to provide false birth certificate for who bought out of hospital. These type of activities never tolerated an...
 (Total 59 words)
I was not aware of the video that was mentioned in the article. Selling babies is a form of human trafficking that is indeed horrible. There is no price to life, and this form of business trade should never be tolerated by any community or government...
 (Total 114 words)
On 25 November, a documentary exposing a baby-selling racket in Malaysia was aired by Al Jazeera's investigative reporting team. It revealed a network of traffickers, doctors and government officials who were profiting from women and children. It...
 (Total 47 words)