General
The dental entrepreneur: Putting up a private practice

The dental entrepreneur: Putting up a private practice

Shared by:

MIMS got to talk to Cristina Inserto, resident dentist and owner of You and Your Teeth Dental Clinic. She discussed on how she built her career from when she graduated from college to putting up her very own practice.

today.mims.com

30 Nov 2016 - General

Such a lovely article written by Jemar Nicdao. Anyway, my career and practice is still a work in progress Jemelyn Mae Sodusta . I have mini successes, and I am proud of it, because I have seen many go through the same unstable phase and they didn't push on. Overall, I am happy where I am. I do not even dream of PDA leadership...
 (Total 227 words)
Madhubabu kaaja Yes many people, especially those in rural areas neglect the oral health. At present, I am working in a practice with other doctors. But I hope that I will soon have a private set up of my own. The current scenario in India related to dentistry is very trivial. There are at least 7 clinics in the radius of 1 km where I am working. Even the regular patients just sit on the dental chair where the rat...
 (Total 104 words)
Your will to go forward despite having moments of self-doubt is remarkable. Congratulations Dr. Maria Cristina Inserto for making a very inspiring story of your career as a dental entrepreneur. Your experience in working with the AFP for three months really helped your career as far as mental toughness and making do with what you have is concerned. Also, you are very lucky to have words of wisdom from your dad. &q...
 (Total 133 words)
Such an inspiring story of yours Maria Cristina Inserto ! Glad to read and know about how you started, some of the struggles you've been to and most especially the lessons you've learned from life. Well I have to agree with you at some point Jemar Nicdao that dental health isn't the top priority for Filipinos for some b...
 (Total 166 words)
Great article! Unfortunately, practicing dentistry in the Philippines is very challenging because dental health is frequently neglected by our fellowmen. In fact majority of the population have never visited a dentist! There is also a notion that dental procedures hurt a lot that's why a lot of people hesitate. However, with persistent patient education and excellent practice, Dr Maria Cristina Inserto is able...
 (Total 128 words)