General
The dental entrepreneur: Putting up a private practice

The dental entrepreneur: Putting up a private practice

Shared by:

MIMS got to talk to Cristina Inserto, resident dentist and owner of You and Your Teeth Dental Clinic. She discussed on how she built her career from when she graduated from college to putting up her very own practice.

today.mims.com

30 Nov 2016 - General

Maria Cristina Inserto thanking for accepting our invitation and delivering few words for us. I hope may god give you strength and courage always for you for treating any dental issues of yo...
 (Total 45 words)
Such a lovely article written by Jemar Nicdao. Anyway, my career and practice is still a work in progress Jemelyn Mae Sodusta . ...
 (Total 227 words)
Heena Pohani Indian dentists number raising over last few years when compared with earlier. Consider all situations around you and start in a favourable location for you. I hope as soon as ...
 (Total 41 words)
Madhubabu kaaja Yes many people, especially those in rural areas neglect the oral health. At present, I am working in a practice with other doctors. But I hope that I will soon have a privat...
 (Total 104 words)
In India, dentistry doesn't come under insurance cover and there are only few dentists that are working in chain practices owned by business professionals. Most of the dentists start their own practice. There are no much options to earn for a den...
 (Total 77 words)
Now, it is really tested and proven that beyond hardship there is always success. I am glad that Dc. Maria Cristina Inserto pursued her goals even if she had doubts and challenges along her ...
 (Total 57 words)
Your will to go forward despite having moments of self-doubt is remarkable. Congratulations Dr. Maria Cristina Inserto for making a very inspiring story of your career as a dental entreprene...
 (Total 133 words)
Jemar Nicdao thanking you for writing and publishing this article on MIMS. I am feeling great to post this article. Surprisingly I have visited her website yesterday and which is very inter...
 (Total 49 words)
Such an inspiring story of yours Maria Cristina Inserto ! Glad to read and know about how you started, some of the struggles you've been to and most especially the lessons you've lea...
 (Total 166 words)
Great article! Unfortunately, practicing dentistry in the Philippines is very challenging because dental health is frequently neglected by our fellowmen. In fact majority of the population have never visited a dentist! There is also a notion that den...
 (Total 128 words)
We got to talk to Dr Maria Cristina Inserto, resident dentist and owner of You and Your Teeth Dental Clinic. She discussed on how she built her career from when she graduated from college to...
 (Total 59 words)
Cristina Inserto, resident dentist and owner of You and Your Teeth Dental Clinic, admits that initially, she thought putting up her own practice will be easy. However, it was when she started to do actual planning that it dawned on her that dentistry...
 (Total 69 words)