General
Obese, overweight individuals with healthy lifestyles have low risk of premature death

Obese, overweight individuals with healthy lifestyles have low risk of premature death

Shared by:

People in the 18.5 to 22.4 body mass index (BMI) range with high score on the alternate healthy eating index, high level of physical activity, moderate alcohol drinking and who do not smoke have a low risk of premature mortality, a recent study suggests.

specialty.mims.com

30 Nov 2016 - General

I agree, having a normosthenic body habitus does not exempt anyone from maintaining a healthy lifestyle with proper diet and exercise. People of all ages and body statures must always strive to keep fit and do what is right for their health. Regardle...
 (Total 66 words)
Lets always put in mind that a healthy lifestyle and regular exercise is a common denominator needed in all ages. Whether you are slim or obese and older adult or not. It always effective when it is combined with healthy diet, maintaining a healthy l...
 (Total 63 words)
I appreciate your point of view because obese people with healthy lifestyle can have good health while lean people with poor lifestyle as told by Marinelle Castro can have poor health. Than...
 (Total 36 words)
Weight isn't a factor but it always depend on how you live your life. However I believe if you are really compliant to your dietary regimen accompanied with exercise you will be able to maintain your weight within your body mass index. I have cla...
 (Total 71 words)
This article provides an excellent point that weight is not the only factor that may influence the development of cardiovascular diseases and other chronic health conditions. It is true that lifestyle contributes a lot to the development of these ill...
 (Total 133 words)
Habiba Twakkol healthy lifestyle is equally important for all of us whether we are obese or not but as you pointed out, healthy lifestyle among obese individuals can help them out in preven...
 (Total 37 words)
Tahira Nawaz
A healthy lifestyle has both short and long term health benefits. Long term, eating a balanced diet, taking regular exercise and maintaining a healthy weight can add ...
 (Total 123 words)
As we all know obesity is a multifactorial disease that has a versatile impact on our health. Obesity can increase the risk for multiple diseases including heart diseases, diabetes, liver diseases and even cancer. it is multifactorial as few people a...
 (Total 106 words)