General
Integrate road safety, driver discipline in basic education curriculum

Integrate road safety, driver discipline in basic education curriculum

Shared by:

Basic but comprehensive education on road safety should be be integrated into the school curriculum for elementary students and high school students to help reduce traffic-related accidents in the future.

today.mims.com

30 Nov 2016 - General

Priscilla Mae Gobuyan I hope that this plan materializes. Personally I have encountered numerous patients who was brought to the ER due to vehicular accidents. Since our hospital is situated near EDSA, a lot of patients have been brought to our institution for such. Common accidents involve buses, jeepneys and motorcycles. Of course there are also private vehicular crashes due to drunk driving. Unfortunately, abo...
 (Total 108 words)
This is a positive move for the reduction on road accidents in the Philippines. Personally when I went to the busy streets of Manila, particularly in EDSA, I am guilty of violating jaywalking. I am used that in our place, whether it not a big highway or what we can just cross along the streets. Or maybe our streets are just way far small compared to that of the capital city. Haha. So there you go the MMDA issued us a ticket fine of 500 pesos or let us render a community service for three hours. ...
 (Total 159 words)