General
4 must-have pharmacy and pharmacology resources

4 must-have pharmacy and pharmacology resources

Shared by:

In the field of pharmacy and pharmacology, memorising numerous terms can be a daunting task. Therefore, it is always  tremendously helpful to have resources that let you obtain information quickly and easily when you need it.

today.mims.com

1 Dec 2016 - General

In this era of E-health and M-health, the technological products help to make the work easy, fast and effective. Mahmoud AbdelAziz The drug reference application by MIMS is surely a boon for the pharmacists and the doctors. These apps and websites remove the stress of memorising so much stuff. Moreover, the one by MIMS has a great user-interface, has diverse, detailed information about drugs. Not only will these ...
 (Total 82 words)
Pharmacy resources are a must-have for every healthcare professional. It can help check adverse reactions, pregnancy category, and drug-drug interactions when prescribing medications to patients who have multiple co-morbidities. The references discussed are very helpful as quick references. I personally prefer MIMS because I have been using the hard copy version before the advent of apps. I remember that each ward in our hospitals have a hard copy on stand-by during my junior and senior internsh...
 (Total 80 words)
Thanking you for sharing a useful pharmacy and pharmacology resources useful for all healthcare professionals. Being a research scientist I refer several regulatory information which is more authentic. I prefer MIMS and drugs.com for referring basic pharmacology, therapeutic applications more over I can get price of drug product also. But today MIMS aggressively improving in community, news, clinical research all healthcare fields. MIMS providing careers portal also. MIMS expanding to become no....
 (Total 79 words)