General
Doctor’s license revoked due to allegations of sexual abuse and drugging of patients

Doctor’s license revoked due to allegations of sexual abuse and drugging of patients

Shared by:

A physician from Ontario, Canada has been found guilty of countless acts of gross medical misconduct, including sexual harassment and abuse, and drugging patients.

today.mims.com

1 Dec 2016 - General

“Big breasts, love to hold them,” “New jeans,your ass looks good in them” and “Does Dr. Sekhon need to spank you?” -- Oh my goodness, how awful! I really don't understand how some doctors can use their position of power to satisfy their sexual cravings. It's hard to find a doctor. I know this because I go through the same process for my different needs and sometimes we are put in a helpless position (during treatment) where we totally surrender. When a doctor takes advantage of this, it...
 (Total 89 words)
A Canadian doctor has been proven guilty of abusing his patients that led to revoking his medical license. Although such incidents are usually rare, it remains very shameful to occur in the healthcare industry that concerns with people’s wellbeing and healthcare professionals are expected to be trustworthy the exposure to people's vulnerabilities in the first place. That is why i strongly agree that there is no place in the healthcare field for such criminal offences. We should also bear in ...
 (Total 107 words)