General
PhilHealth unveils package for preterm babies

PhilHealth unveils package for preterm babies

Shared by:

PhilHealth-member mothers who gave birth to preterm babies may now avail of packages offered by the state health insurer to guarantee continuation of healthcare against the leading cause of infant death worldwide.

today.mims.com

2 Dec 2016 - General

Awwww... this is nice. My assistant just gave birth (thankfully, it was a normal birth). Armed with her Philhealth and SSS, she was confident about getting the care she deserved and it was a comfortable one for her. As an employer, I am grateful beca...
 (Total 97 words)
Props to the current administration for approving this new health regulation. In the Philippines, so many newborns die every year because of the complications of preterm birth.I think that a lot of Filipino families will be able to benefit from this ...
 (Total 89 words)
A good initiation by Philippine government to reduce preterm baby incidence of deaths and is a path for other countries to follow in future or by an immediate effect. I feel happy about reading this Philippine move to control 11 million deaths of pr...
 (Total 77 words)
As the year goes to end, the health sectors under the local government has still a lot to be spilled out in their banks. A lot of newly unveiled programs has been ongoing everywhere else. As being said, prematurity is just one of the many leading cau...
 (Total 105 words)