General
Police raid clinics, arrest doctor suspected to be involved in baby trafficking

Police raid clinics, arrest doctor suspected to be involved in baby trafficking

Shared by:

The police have arrested two individuals suspected to be involved in "Ops Baby", an operation initiated due to an investigative report by Al Jazeera last week that showed the current situation of baby trafficking in Malaysia.

today.mims.com

2 Dec 2016 - General

Mahmoud AbdelAziz i can't believe that such a crime could be done by a doctor who is actually spent most of his life studying how to help human and treat them to get their health back.<...
 (Total 73 words)
This is really a nightmare for the field of medicine. A doctor took an oath to save lives and not to participate in activities that compromise the lives of others. It is an unfortunate situation that the suspect ( I have to emphasize that the doctor ...
 (Total 74 words)
@Datuk Dr. Hisham .... its sad when the culprit involved has high contacts ,..she has been stripped of her Dr .
She had 2 refugee kids now only 1 .
She is a thyroid case .
She was supposed to take care of my 4 kids ( 3 indian boys + 1 ma...
 (Total 224 words)
I am feeling happy to see involvement of UNICEF in this case, so I am expecting a seriousness over world to minimise this situations. I hope everybody should fear for doing any illegal activities. I have seen documentary previously when issue was rev...
 (Total 96 words)
How people can make money off the lives of babies, is beyond me. People are so greedy. Money in the hands of such people are poisonous. Some people are too greedy they do not care if they steal babies from parents or setup baby factories to be able t...
 (Total 77 words)
Oh my, I wasn’t even aware that such an issue existed and is very much widespread in Malaysia. Watching the first few minutes of the documentary really had me horrified that people could do such things to human beings. Really, this makes me so frustr...
 (Total 79 words)
Thank you for sharing your thoughts on this critical issue. As horrible as it seems, it is even more shocking when you watch the 25 minutes’ video. The whole case has been dealt with as mere animalistic industry. It is majorly related to sex outside ...
 (Total 117 words)
Awww. This is horrible! Really? Medical practitioners are involved? I don't understand why they allowed themselves in this kind of illegal doings. They just wasted their precious time, efforts, money and especially their reputation by being invol...
 (Total 58 words)
Different crimes has been surging almost everywhere globally. But hearing about baby trafficking is simply unforgivable! Healthcare professionals are meant to help and aid people and not to destroy our image as professional beings. Can these people n...
 (Total 98 words)
Baby trafficking is a serious offence and the government has to take the rightful action to punish the people involved in such crimes and also to take steps that eliminate the incidences of such events. When a doctor or healthcare professional is inv...
 (Total 76 words)
Human trafficking is a crime and I agree that the Malaysian government should take investigate and ensure that children are protected. It is disappointing to read that there is a possibility that healthcare professionals are involved in this incident...
 (Total 64 words)
The cases of baby trafficking are increasing rapidly and last week the police have arrested one doctor to be involved in baby trafficking in Malaysia. A strict legal action must be filed against the doctor who this belong to a private clinic in order...
 (Total 65 words)
It is a necessary action that was delayed over the past few years. Human trafficking and baby selling in particular has been known to the public here in Malaysia but no one could prove it with evidence. The documentary produced by Al Jazeera English ...
 (Total 91 words)