General
7 Signs You’re Drinking Too much Coffee

7 Signs You’re Drinking Too much Coffee

Shared by:

A top way to reduce anxiety? Kick that coffee habit.

www.rd.com

3 Dec 2016 - General

Shunjie Chua Thank you for stressing the importance of sleep more than increasing coffee intake to keep our energy level at optimum. Many healthcare providers are guilty of habitually dow...
 (Total 57 words)
Heena Pohani Thank you for mentioning that addiction to any substance is harmful. Many people end up drinking more than 2 cups of coffee because caffeine is addictive. It is nice to know th...
 (Total 61 words)
Tahira Nawaz Thank you for sharing your experience with drinking too much coffee. Acid reflux is really difficult to bear with as well as insomnia. Counting sheeps do not work with excessiv...
 (Total 34 words)
I am a regular consumer of coffee, but have not really experienced any of the symptoms that’s is mentioned in the article. As much as coffee helps to maintain our energy levels, its effects for the body are not as good as sleep itself. One should try...
 (Total 64 words)
Addiction to anything or of any type is harmful to health. Caffeine addiction can affect the gastrointestinal system, result in emotional and mental instability as discussed in the article. In India, people are more addicted to tea as compared to cof...
 (Total 74 words)
Yes, I have experienced most of the signs mentioned in the article when I drink too much coffee. The most obvious adverse effects for me are stomach upset, headache and insomnia. When I drink more than 4 cups a day I even cannot sleep the whole night...
 (Total 60 words)
For us healthcare professionals, sleep is a luxury and we resort to caffeinated drinks to keep our patients safe. The most common consumed pick-me-upper is coffee. Though its benefits are unquestionable, it can cause adverse reactions once we consume...
 (Total 94 words)