General
3 ways to become a more mindful nurse

3 ways to become a more mindful nurse

Shared by:

Being a nurse demands full commitment and energy, and very often, can cause stress in an individual and potentially lead to burnout. How can nurses learn to be more mindful to become less stressed at work?

today.mims.com

3 Dec 2016 - General

Habiba Twakkol thanking you for expressing your interest on this topic and as you told breathing exercises strengthens our mind a lot. I used to meditate during my B.Pharma for mindful stre...
 (Total 46 words)
Madhubabu kaaja i think this is the most beautiful article I have ever read, all the mentioned tips could be applied by anyone in any work field and I believe that they are very helpful, esp...
 (Total 63 words)
Mark Edmon Tan stress is best relieved by meditation, a supreme of stress reducer calms brain, improves activity and a good practise to be adopted for all our healthcare professionals and w...
 (Total 53 words)
Madhubabu kaaja Thank you for sharing this article. I agree that a tranquil state with a clear mind is a good way to help one, not just nurses, to become more mindful of their tasks. Meditat...
 (Total 89 words)
The practice of being mindful has been shown to change the activity of regions in the brain. Breathing is a subconscious activity; however, mindful practices of breathing can be refreshing and therapeutic. Tune in with your mind as if you are standin...
 (Total 69 words)
Heena Pohani healthy diet, physical and mental exercises can bring us stable mind. Breathing exercises can helpful to sharpen and calms mind. We are overloaded in mind with unnecessary thin...
 (Total 39 words)
The job of a nurse and even dental assistants is very tiring and demanding. To fulfil the responsibilities effectively, it is important to have physical as well as mental stamina. Taking care of the health in terms of diet, exercise and also doing me...
 (Total 83 words)
The practice of being mindful has been shown to change the activity of regions in the brain. It decreases the volume of the amygdala, a region responsible for triggering emotional responses such as fear and anger, and has also been found to lead to i...
 (Total 65 words)