General
Shared medical appointments: A new trend patient consultation trend

Shared medical appointments: A new trend patient consultation trend

Shared by:

A shared medical appointment, also known as a group visit, refers to a session in which doctors see more than one patient during the consultation. While the shared medical appointment is a new concept that has yet to gain that much ground, it is a trend that is catching on rapidly.

today.mims.com

4 Dec 2016 - General

Personally I have never experienced a group consult, and I haven't observed this practice in our region. However, I think that this can be useful for a subset of patients, who have chronic illnesses wherein group therapies are beneficial. An exam...
 (Total 64 words)
I guess this will really vary and it can go both ways. I am imagining myself in this kind of arrangement and the article discussed that this may be good because it can give you access to thoughts of other patients; at the same time, it may be a littl...
 (Total 58 words)
Shared medical appointment may be catchy for some, however we can't generalized this. Especially to those patients who have an illness which is really big deal in the society like for example HIV or Aids. In my point of view, there are only certa...
 (Total 84 words)
Shared medical appointments is another whole new approach in giving consultations. This may be applied for some but can be awkard for those who are shy and doesn't want to share their personal conditions with other patients. For those who would l...
 (Total 168 words)
Shared medical appointments are a new trend in medical consultation in which doctor visit more than one patients of same disease condition at a time. During shared appointment, medical cases can range from mild to sever patient condition and from the...
 (Total 59 words)