General
The rise of fake doctors due to the prestige of the white coat

The rise of fake doctors due to the prestige of the white coat

Shared by:

Recently, a Florida teenager opened his own medical practice, complete with paid staff, and even performed physical examinations on patients. But how do such fakers get away with it, and why did they do it at all?

today.mims.com

4 Dec 2016 - General

Shoubhik Banerjee thanking you for your comments. The increased mistrust,violence with real doctors is not relates to quack doctors.
If quack doctors makes a mistake then quack doctor on...
 (Total 40 words)
Actually the government has a big support in catching the people who are pretending to be doctors and work as doctors illegally. But in the low quality medical college issue they shut their mouths up because they have a huge gain from the owners fina...
 (Total 59 words)
That has become a really big issue in my country because of the unaccepted private medical college. We usually use the over coats for the clinicals where as they use them for the lectures too. They think that it is a symbol and do not know the purpos...
 (Total 64 words)
Priscilla Mae Gobuyan quack doctors noticed when they found with a scam or any harmful event until unless they can hide with a white coat. I cant say number of quack doctors more than true ...
 (Total 59 words)
Really huh! Quack doctors nowadays outnumbered the real ones. Using that white coat gives everyone a notion that they are real doctors regardless who have approved them professionally. This is unbelievable that quack doctors still exist for a period ...
 (Total 102 words)
Jemelyn Mae Sodusta some fellows working as doctor for first aid and job purpose in villages where there is no hospitals near by. Buy some are beyond doing like prescribing medication with ...
 (Total 44 words)
Maria Cristina Inserto yes, how this fellows do it, how can they handle health and deal with life. Wearing a white coat is not like a wearing a branded shirt. White coat is a responsible job...
 (Total 43 words)
Sad that these fantasists are more than willing to put lives in danger to satisfy their ego and craving. I remember being a young dentist and being scared to even perform oral prophylaxis on my first ever patient. When I attempted my first tooth fill...
 (Total 100 words)
That is true Tahira Nawaz. However, i guess even if we are living in urban areas we need to be keen and do some research about the medical registration of doctors. We should not be complian...
 (Total 81 words)
I also totally agree with Tahira. We should advise the public to look for the legitimate medical registration of the doctors that they see. Fake doctors are so common in the society that sometimes it is only a few decades later that people realize th...
 (Total 54 words)
Tahira Nawaz we are seeing fake doctors who are doing their practise without a valid experience and education. As you said, we can ask for doctor his registration number again we can search...
 (Total 68 words)
It is good practice to check the registration of medical practitioners including doctors, pharmacists, nurses, lawyers, and war veterans because there is an increased risk of fake medical practitioners due to the prestige of white coat. I don’t think...
 (Total 67 words)