General
A Dirty Little Secret: Hand-Washing Spotty Among Day Care Staffers: MedlinePlus Health News

A Dirty Little Secret: Hand-Washing Spotty Among Day Care Staffers: MedlinePlus Health News

Shared by:

Arkansas study finds just 22 percent follow recommended hygiene procedures

medlineplus.gov

4 Dec 2016 - General

For nurses, it is a must to wash hands before and after bedside care to each patient to avoid cross contamination. It is not new that nurses and doctors are usually the first person exposed to different patient and diseases. So, It is really importan...
 (Total 72 words)
Tahira Nawaz That could partly because they do surgery one after the other and the need for thorough hand washing becomes less every time they wash their hands. They do actually take time f...
 (Total 53 words)
Proper handwashing technique is often not practiced in many healthcare institutions. I have observed this in the surgical theater of my hospital as well. I have not seen a single surgeon washing hands in the right technique before doing a surgery. Th...
 (Total 58 words)
It is a very interesting article and true to some extent that has assessed the hand washing habits of adults. The research results are really surprising that only 22 percent of adults follow proper hand washing procedure before and after certain task...
 (Total 63 words)