General
Multivitamins: Should You Take One?

Multivitamins: Should You Take One?

Shared by:

Daily vitamins can ensure that you get all the nutrients your body needs to function. Learn how to choose the right multivitamin at EverydayHealth.com.

www.everydayhealth.com

4 Dec 2016 - General

I do not take multivitamins. I do not know if I am receiving enough of everything my body needs to ensure that I have optimum health, but I am not a fan of multivitamins. Actually, at a med rep would always give me samples of multivitamins and I give...
 (Total 76 words)
Yes right, as they say we are what we eat. So the daily nutrients that our body needed is already present in the food we eat. However provided that nowadays we can never ensure the quality of the food we eat except for home prepared food. Most of the...
 (Total 142 words)
Multivitamins are very famous in private practice because whenever a patient complains of loss of appetite or loss of weight the general practitioners usually prescribe a multivitamin. It is totally fine to take them unless there is no possibility to...
 (Total 56 words)
I personally would not recommend multivitamins to my patients and would promote balance and healthy lifestyle and diet instead. Like others discussed previously, multivitamins are to fill up gaps that we lack in diet resources. Hence in long terms, i...
 (Total 58 words)
Wow. I am glad and thankful for the inputs made by Madhubabu kaaja and Theekshana Abayawickrama. In my point of view, ...
 (Total 86 words)
Tahira Nawaz Many Vitamins can not be synthesised by our body and which required to take externally. It better to avoid synthetic vitamins and should consume natural vitamins. I will not pr...
 (Total 63 words)
People should be more concerned about having a healthy and balanced diet rather than worrying about if they really need multivitamins or not. Many patients, mostly mothers of children that are treated in my ward ask if they can have multivitamins and...
 (Total 51 words)
A healthy diet plan that includes both vegan diets and non-vegan diets is enough to meet daily need of different vitamins in our body but when we don’t focus on our diet we may lack few essential nutrients that are vital for our body to carry out dai...
 (Total 65 words)