General
Doctorpreneur: Where healthcare and entrepreneurship meet

Doctorpreneur: Where healthcare and entrepreneurship meet

Shared by:

A doctorpreneur, also known as a healthcare entrepreneur, is a recently-coined term that describes health professionals who have ventured into the field of entrepreneurship and innovation.

today.mims.com

5 Dec 2016 - General

Mahmoud AbdelAziz it is a great step to be taken by doctors and as mentioned that such a step shouldn't be taken that it creates conflicting interests, but it will enhance problem solvi...
 (Total 62 words)
It speaks a lot of how doctors feel that they are not well compensated in their respective profession. Venturing in entrepreneurship has been more common because doctors feel the need to augment their income and be financially free from the shackles ...
 (Total 80 words)
The roles and responsibilities of doctors are increasing. Many doctors have the passion to explore the field of healthcare innovation and do constructive reforms while some choose to become a doctorpreneur due to the failure in the traditional roles ...
 (Total 76 words)
Thanking for sharing an emerging business model for doctors. It is raising in doctorentrepreneurship which allows more financial freedom and independence. We can consider it as healthcare professionals collaboration for innovative healthcare. Health ...
 (Total 55 words)
Doctorpreneurs has been emerging almost everywhere. Staying and working in you profession plus having a business mentality along the way just makes your life a little bit more competitive among the others. Multitasking isn't that easy but I bet t...
 (Total 93 words)
A doctorpreneur is a fusion of two professions, healthcare, and entrepreneur as it is coined terms that demonstrate the healthcare professionals who are ventured in the field of innovation and entrepreneurship. In my views, doctors must be motivated ...
 (Total 67 words)
In my time, I had a few classmates who were sent to Dentistry school not to be a dentist. They are sons and daughters of dental suppliers--and they were sent to school so that they would know the industry in and out, so they can sell with expertise. ...
 (Total 95 words)
Doctorpreneurs are gaining a good ground in Malaysia and Singapore. They privileged to be free of the confinement of their routine workload and seek out other sources of income outside of their typical clinical practice besides having a positive impa...
 (Total 91 words)