General
5 best medical dramas for healthcare professionals

5 best medical dramas for healthcare professionals

Shared by:

Television depictions of medicine are often a far cry from the workings of a real hospital – the doctors seem to have a lot of spare time for personal dramas, and wouldn’t look out of place on the red carpet. But there are some good ones out there.

today.mims.com

5 Dec 2016 - General

Mahmoud AbdelAziz i never heard about these series, I will try to check them later.
I was a follower of "grey's anatomy " and "house", I saw many seasons of the...
 (Total 56 words)
I would always recommend Monday Mornings even though the show never made it to a rightful finale of its only season. The show never hit the general public's taste I guess. Maybe this happened because the script was "more realistic" than...
 (Total 53 words)
I have seen Ankur Aurora Murder Case, a thriller movie suggested by Rajinda Asalage in our previous discussions. I have to watch Miracle from the heaven. Actually I don't watch movies ...
 (Total 70 words)
Additionally I would like to talk about two more movies I have watched which are health related. One is 'Ankur Arora murder case'. It describes well the sequence of doing surgeries for non-fasting patients. The other one is 'Miracle from ...
 (Total 63 words)
Medical dramas can be a good source of entertainment, especially for the healthcare professionals. Grey's Anatomy is the famous, all time favourite, although there are many currently streaming. There are some local television dramas in India that...
 (Total 65 words)
I have heard of Nurse Jackie, but of the list, I've only seen CALL THE MIDWIFE. It's a very good show. It's British and set in the 50s and it's very interesting because it gives us a glimpse how things were done in the past, when pati...
 (Total 74 words)
Health care providers, in particular, have become more interested in this type of drama and are not only watching the television shows, but are also keenly observing their medical content. It is my first time to know about 4 of these 5 dramas. I watc...
 (Total 100 words)