General
Why operating costs for medical practices are on the rise

Why operating costs for medical practices are on the rise

Shared by:

From the price of rent to the price of utilities and personnel costs, the prices of everything that is important to run a medical practice smoothly are steadily increasing.

today.mims.com

5 Dec 2016 - General

Operating costs for medical practices are rising because it is the result of a capitalist economic system, where rampant market forces and for-profit business models are allowed to operate. In such a system, medical practice has evolved into a bu...
 (Total 51 words)
Mahmoud AbdelAziz to try limiting the rise on cost, you have to revise the main factors of healthcare facility to know which factor is the cause for more expenses then try to manage it by w...
 (Total 72 words)
Thanking you for sharing rise in operational medical costs which is a global problem now irrespective of developed, developing and undeveloped tag of countries. Author of this article narrated well defined manner with a clear projection on objective...
 (Total 149 words)
I think one of the major rice in the cost of operating costs depends on the economy of the country. Another thing would also be depending on the competition with other hospitals. What I mean by this would be for example, there is a great difference b...
 (Total 112 words)
I guess this is an important topic that should be discussed. What could be the main reason why public hospital offers lesser amount of money compared to private institutions when patient undergo surgery or operation? Is it because of their facilities...
 (Total 91 words)
The global economy is changing and so the prices of the medical instruments and operating costs are also rocketing. Many changes are taking place on a global level like the Brexit, the US elections and all this influence the economy of the country. L...
 (Total 88 words)
Personally, the increase of operating cost is really a burden for practice owners. For instance, in my clinic there is an annual 5% escalation in the rent and prices of supplies and equipment are ever rising---but it's harder for us to actually p...
 (Total 49 words)
Mahmoud AbdelAziz The wages of the public is not static, but increasing as well. However, the expectation of what a person is not increasing. I think the increasing prices of setting up pra...
 (Total 78 words)
We should also remember that rising prices are a real threat to many businesses especially with the fixed salaries of the public. Some shrinking economies witness high inflation rates leading to higher prices of rents and materials and leaving no cho...
 (Total 81 words)
As prices of things are likely only to increase further in future, the profit margins of running a medical practice are also likely to remain thin. Though rising operating costs might sound like a persisting long-term problem, it is possible to maint...
 (Total 66 words)