General
A guide to setting up your own pharmacy

A guide to setting up your own pharmacy

Shared by:

If you have a medical and/or pharmaceutical background and are thinking about starting your own business, opening your own pharmacy might be an option worth considering.

today.mims.com

5 Dec 2016 - General

Madhubabu kaaja very important tips that mentioned in the article and I totally agree that the right planning will for sure give the best results.
Add to these tips, organizing of your p...
 (Total 63 words)
One should have a feasibility study prior to investing in a pharmacy business. It is not only location and visibility that is important. One must take note of business competitors in the area too. For those who want to embark on a pharmaceutical busi...
 (Total 85 words)
I'm sure it's no surprise to most of you when told that many pharmacists venture into retail business without completing a comprehensive feasibility study before hand. Most of them simply bet their money on gut feelings. It is somewhat like g...
 (Total 1848 words)
My family wanted to get a franchise of a pharmacy before. My dad was offering my sisters and I capital for it, and he said we should do the research. It never happened. I was just a few years into private practice and I couldn't get the commitme...
 (Total 95 words)
Olivia Devi starting a business requires to invest a money but require business skills to run it effectively and smoothly. We can consult an fellow pharmacist who owns pharmacy for tips abo...
 (Total 86 words)
Setting up your own pharmacy is somehow not only need an entrepreneurship skill, but also organization and marketing skill. It is not an easy task to do. Therefore, pharmacist should be careful when deciding to open their own pharmacy so that they do...
 (Total 47 words)
Starting your own business requires guidance. Although, a person may have the necessary educational background, but still some practical tips help a lot, especially in such situations. For opening a pharmaceutical store in India, a person needs to ha...
 (Total 78 words)
Starting your own pharmacy is much like starting any other business, however, there are special permits to complete and considerations you have to think about. Here in the Philippines, before opening a drugstore, you should already have a pharmacist ...
 (Total 98 words)