General
More sitting time at work may positively influence neck-shoulder pain course

More sitting time at work may positively influence neck-shoulder pain course

Shared by:

Longer hours of sitting at work may be linked to a rapid decline in neck-shoulder pain intensity over 12 months, a recent study finds.

specialty.mims.com

5 Dec 2016 - General

That has become a really big issue in my country because of the unaccepted private medical college. We usually use the over coats for the clinicals where as they use them for the lectures too. They think that it is a symbol and do not know the purpos...
 (Total 64 words)
With the busy life styles and the evolution many more white collar accupations are there making the generation being seated for a long time. Most of the people are starring at the computers most of the time. So the posture becomes a real issue. Pain ...
 (Total 55 words)
This is an interesting study because it is contradictory to the belief that prolonged sitting is associated with the development of neck pain. However, it would be good to be able to examine the methodology of this study because there are several con...
 (Total 67 words)
Tahira Nawaz I agree that there must be a specific healthy position for sitting. I believe that during long working hours, it is important to take a short break at regular intervals, stretc...
 (Total 82 words)
A recent study mentioned in the post is very interesting as it is stated that longer hours of sitting at work may be linked to a rapid decline in neck-shoulder pain intensity over 12 months. Do you have any idea how it is worthwhile? I mean there mus...
 (Total 57 words)