General
5 useful Firefox add-ons for healthcare professionals

5 useful Firefox add-ons for healthcare professionals

Shared by:

A browser add-on is a software that increases the functionality of an Internet browser. For healthcare professionals, Firefox has a selection of add-ons that you can install to customise your browser to any professional needs.

today.mims.com

6 Dec 2016 - General

One thing I noticed with Firefox is , as you add more Add-ons, it becomes excruciatingly slow. But the only reason I still use is I have saved a pile of user credentials in it. Google Chrome sends too much of information - even anonymously to its ser...
 (Total 113 words)
web browsers using firefox for easy browsing experience than compared to internet explorer and next using chrome and opera are major browsers using today. Firefox is famous for extensions especially youtube downloader to download you tube movies, son...
 (Total 91 words)
I rarely use firefox, mostly it is the google chrome as the browser for me. Moreover, add ons can be helpful to certain extent and can be annoying many times. I would definitely like to try the add-on mentioned in this article. For now, my chrome bro...
 (Total 82 words)
I've ceased using Firefox for a while. I've been using chrome on my laptop. I also have chrome on my andoid and even installed chrome on my iPad. Lemme consider looking into Firefox again to checkout some of these apps. Given this I think I&#...
 (Total 56 words)
I use Firefox sparingly and I use google chrome most of the time. Among the add-ons that were mentioned, I think that anatomic.us is very helpful for medical students of any healthcare professional that wants to review basic anatomy. My system has an...
 (Total 79 words)
Wow! This will let us save our time from all the bugs of the web and make our lives even more easier. Well I guess technology is really created to make our lives faster and easier. These are interesting applications to help us direct to what we reall...
 (Total 92 words)
Browser add ons take the internet browsing experience to a whole new levels. Addition of plugins and add ons happened not very long ago, and now I cannot think how I might do my stuff without these. Thank you for sharing these nice add ons that make ...
 (Total 50 words)
Add-on browsr is very useful software that can increase the functionality of internet browser. I hope most of the health care professionals have downloaded these medical or science related add-on browsers including OpenMedSpel that is free, open-sour...
 (Total 61 words)