General
5 things that pharmacists should consider before making the transition to academia

5 things that pharmacists should consider before making the transition to academia

Shared by:

Many healthcare professionals, including pharmacists, have chosen to move into the academic field after working in the industry for several years. Here are some things to consider before making that transition.

today.mims.com

6 Dec 2016 - General

Lianne Marie Victoria Laruan there is a small difference between academia and practical fields that are experiments performed at practical fields is texted in academia books. The textbook is...
 (Total 46 words)
Being in the academe is a lot different from being in the practcie feilds of Pharmacy. These are all great tips and things to consider. I’d also want to say that you should be prepared to give a lot more effort even after working hours, since you rea...
 (Total 76 words)
Madhubabu kaaja anything in this life is a double edged weapon, having it good and bad characters.
Before shifting to academia, you have to ensure that you are able to fit in and bear al...
 (Total 66 words)
It takes a huge adjustment to shift from practitioner to an academe role. The demands are different and both still require time management skills. I agree with the author in stating that both an academe and practitioner role can be done together. I t...
 (Total 71 words)
Transition from a practioner into the academic field can be a big step and any healthcare professional, including the pharmacisits should know the do's and don'ts before making the decision. The skills required in academia are different than ...
 (Total 60 words)
We have a resident pharmacist in the academia right and she is doing an amazing job of it, Lianne Marie Victoria Laruan When I was in school, I've always looked up to my professors. I&#...
 (Total 80 words)
Many healthcare professionals transiting their profession into teaching as it is stress free. If any health care professional wants to transit from healthcare to teaching profession then there should consider some factors here given in detail. Expres...
 (Total 56 words)