General
3 misconceptions medical students have about becoming a doctor

3 misconceptions medical students have about becoming a doctor

Shared by:

Becoming a doctor or physician is one of the most popular career choices - however, many medical students seem to have some misconceptions about the job. Let's look  at some of these.

today.mims.com

6 Dec 2016 - General

Yes of course. I also found that type of medical students in my university life. We all answer the question 'What are you going to be?' as 'a doctor' in our childhood. But it is not that simple making it happen and working as a doctor...
 (Total 59 words)
There are many misconceptions that we have as students. I can totally relate to this article. One can enter mendicine and be successful if one's parents are in the same field or lot of hard work is required or one has to struggle a lot before set...
 (Total 110 words)
Haha #3. You know when I was in high school, I really loved Science (Biology especially) but thought that I wasn't too brainy for Medicine so when I saw my uncle's and aunt's life as a dentist--I knew it was what I wanted. Also, I was a c...
 (Total 123 words)
Almost in every corner of the globe, there will always be margin of error and misconceptions. The most highlighted misconceptions doctors or medical students are facing would be, you will live a comfortably rich life and ony genius people are qualif...
 (Total 76 words)
As a fresh medical graduate, I agree with everything mentioned in this article. Nothing is guaranteed. Anything can influence our career future. Starting from the country of your nationality, your university, your stress coping abilities and of cours...
 (Total 97 words)