General
Smokers Don’t Grow Old…They Die Young…

Smokers Don’t Grow Old…They Die Young…

Shared by:

Smokers who smoke less than a pack of cigarettes a day still have a higher risk of an early death than non-smokers. Smokers can improve their life expectancy even if they kick their habit in

healthscienceandtechnology.com

6 Dec 2016 - General

Smokers die young, that is a well known fact. But in my opinion they grow old fast too. When a smoker dies at the age of 45 years of lung cancer, he does not die as a healthy individual at their forties. They physically look like they are 60+ years o...
 (Total 51 words)
Smoking is a modifiable risk factor for the cardio vascular diseases. Smoking induces the generation of free radicals in the living tissues which leads to the toxic effects and the final effect is almost always life threatening. It might be a stroke ...
 (Total 62 words)
Smoking is a good illustration of what might happen when the anti-society forces of industry and government combine. It is encouraging that that there is a general decrease in smoking in developed countries. However, I think the general concern now I...
 (Total 63 words)
Tobacco is never good for anyone and it is awful that it's so addictive--that people wouldn't even care about the bad that it can do (of the harm it can potentially bring). My mom stopped smoking, cold turkey, years ago but she's back at ...
 (Total 60 words)
Thank you for sharing this important topic with us here. Smoking has cumulative harmful impacts for everyone exposed either active or passive, regular or occasional. Despite the deadly nature of smoking and the countless statistics of its grave effec...
 (Total 82 words)