General
Stephen Hawking Reveals Simple Formula For Tackling Obesity

Stephen Hawking Reveals Simple Formula For Tackling Obesity

Shared by:

'Millions of lives are in danger.'

www.huffingtonpost.co.uk

6 Dec 2016 - General

Contrary to the ideas that Stephen Hawking shared, I do not think that this problem is that simple. It is not easy for obese people to reset their metabolic set-point, and it takes time and a lot of effort. Of course it is easy to surmise that being ...
 (Total 99 words)
Theekshana Abayawickrama I don’t think Dr Hawkings has really contributed much knowledge on this particular comment, just shedding some stardust on the topic. Actually, given his current sta...
 (Total 57 words)
It's amazing how this man, after all these years of disability is still continuing to contribute his knowledge for the betterment of the world! Obesity is indeed a growing problem in the world. It increases the risk of cardiovascular and other re...
 (Total 56 words)
Nothing novel about Dr Hawking’s comments. Reducing obesity is all about increasing activity and reducing food consumption. But the devil is always in the details. The current culture has already been developed for a long period of time. Human’s bodi...
 (Total 53 words)
Obesity is one of the most serious challenges to public health and it is a risk factor for multiple lethal and lifetime diseases. The most contributing factors in term of weight gain are poor life style i.e. sedentary lifestyle and poor diet i.e. non...
 (Total 59 words)