General
Nurses: How to handle the different personalities at your workplace

Nurses: How to handle the different personalities at your workplace

Shared by:

Differences in personality may give rise to unwanted conflicts among nursing personnel and consequently result in sub-optimal care of patients. Thus, it is essential for nurses to know how to handle different personalities at a workplace.

today.mims.com

7 Dec 2016 - General

It require to know how to handle all types of mentality which lacking we have to face some issues. We should work wisely at our workplace when we working with different mentalities. Compromising at work is not always good bit it require some times to...
 (Total 70 words)
Hi Marinelle Castro, I haven't personally encountered a colleague who feels superior when it comes to race. But I just find it hard to relate or join in a conversation as most in the gr...
 (Total 69 words)
I agree with the opinions saying that diverse personalities should be good opportunities in the workplace not a threat. Each personality can be fitted into the system differently while keeping the harmonious pace going. Being flexible with different ...
 (Total 82 words)
The hospital workplace is a toxic environment but at the same time it can also be a fun loving one. There are individuals who experience different kinds of stress and like it or not we have to adjust to the sudden surges of emotion. I think this art...
 (Total 77 words)
As health care personnels we have to engage with different kinds of people at our work place. And essentially we should have the ability to cope with them and we must have the sympathy and importantly the empathy towards them. The poor ones and the d...
 (Total 51 words)
Nurses have to handle different kinds of personalities while working with different types of patients, doctors and other healthcare staff. I believe each person is different and has an individual personality. The attitude of the nurse is important. I...
 (Total 81 words)
Priscilla Mae Gobuyan differentiation between us is a great gift and the key of any creation. Respecting the differences and using it in a way of cooperation will for sure give a perfect r...
 (Total 61 words)
Different personalities can be great for a workplace because it allows there to be many different opinions and ideas. It’s just important to remember that everyone is working towards the same thing: the wellness of patients and rendering quality heal...
 (Total 90 words)
Kathleen Peralta I understand your plight since you are working with people from different cultures. It's especially hard if the people you are working with feel superior than you beca...
 (Total 79 words)
Just the article I needed to read at this very moment. I have to deal with other culture and personailities at the same time. But, as the article has mentioned, I will just have to learn to compromise and I am getting to the point of accepting that I...
 (Total 64 words)
Teamwork starts with the ability to overlook peculiarities of co-workers and respect the differences. Healthcare professionals should be mature enough to practice diplomacy in times of disagreement. Name calling and making personal banters are not ho...
 (Total 75 words)
Nurses should possess a variation in their attitude and behavior to handle the different personalities of patients and other individuals at the workplace. The communication is the key for a nursing profession so nurses must be highly communicative at...
 (Total 65 words)
Human as we are, we have our own indifferences which makes us unique. In the workplace we can never avoid to encounter different types of attitude, character and behavior. Making a whole new experience depends on how we will are able to deal with our...
 (Total 80 words)