General
PH: Drug-addiction management seminars for dependents, families

PH: Drug-addiction management seminars for dependents, families

Shared by:

The Department of Health (DOH) is pilot-testing a public health seminar specifically for drug dependents and their families regarding the management of their addiction.

today.mims.com

7 Dec 2016 - General

Shunjie Chua I am agreeing to you that employment is not only factor in PH so I listed current factors which effecting. IAs you said problems exists everywhere and we should find the solu...
 (Total 37 words)
Madhubabu kaaja I don’t think I have indicated that unemployment is the only factor to be considered. Just as most health problems are, the drug addiction issue is also a problem that is mul...
 (Total 57 words)
Shunjie Chua Drug addiction in about 1.3million people prone to drug addiction, which is the major problem that government trying to counteract with. Unemployment is not only factor to co...
 (Total 46 words)
The article says, “A Yale University lecturer in psychiatry, Sally Satel, said motivation is the key, and dependents simply “walk away” from their addiction after realization that other aspects of their life were getting severely compromised with dru...
 (Total 129 words)
Jemelyn Mae Sodusta Oh, I think present governments will work better, I hope so. Treatment and rehabilitation to addicted citizen is plays vital role in recovery from addiction. Thanking yo...
 (Total 39 words)
Yes Madhubabu kaaja . Here in Ph, before the present administration drug dependent people are really everywhere. And now they are given the opportunity by the present administration to chang...
 (Total 62 words)
Marinelle Castro Is drug addiction in PH is more, Why am I asking is PH President Duterete says drugs should banned and should start war on drugs. This I was came through about one month ba...
 (Total 48 words)
Madhubabu kaaja I agree that families should be involved in the treatment of people with substance use disorder. In addition to what was already done, I think that the government should sta...
 (Total 69 words)