General
Local governments responsible for implementing firecracker ban

Local governments responsible for implementing firecracker ban

Shared by:

With a law banning the use of firecrackers nationwide only to be passed in 2017, the Department of Health has passed the responsibility of implementing a ban to local government units, or they face sanctions aside from being "shamed" publicly.

today.mims.com

7 Dec 2016 - General

In my opinion Madhubabu kaaja , the local government will give the people the opportunity to use this for the last time. I think Filipinos loves fireworks and firecrackers especially during ...
 (Total 73 words)
Jemelyn Mae Sodusta Can I know why it is not likely to implement strictly in PH rural area for this festive season? It is better to ban manufacturing and usage also. The manufacturing indus...
 (Total 66 words)
The ban on firecrackers is not likely to be strictly implemented this holiday season especially in rural areas. Enforcing a firecracker ban is actually a good move for the present administration. It is to avoid fatalities and injuries. As we can fin...
 (Total 85 words)
Theekshana Abayawickrama During manufacturing also many of the incidents had happened in India also many workers of factory burned by fire. This crackers and only health hazard but also for ...
 (Total 54 words)
Marinelle Castro it is good to see to ban explosives and crackers which can damage ears and moreover fire accidents. PH will definitely reduce further recurrence of fire accidents mediated ...
 (Total 38 words)
There is a rise in admissions to the accident and trauma unit during the festive seasons. The two major causes for these admission are alcoholism (due to road traffic accidents and assault) and injuries due to fireworks. Government has a big role to ...
 (Total 50 words)
In the last five years, I have always been on duty in the hospital during the holidays. Based on my observation, there has been a steady decline in the number of emergent consultations due to blast injuries from firecrackers. Yearly, policies on fire...
 (Total 75 words)