General
Doctors: How to end a professional relationship with a patient

Doctors: How to end a professional relationship with a patient

Shared by:

The decision to end a doctor-patient relationship is no small matter. However, if doctors find themselves left with no choice but to terminate the relationship, here is a guide on how to get through this.

today.mims.com

8 Dec 2016 - General

Actually there is no perfect doctor/ patient in the world. Doctor patient relationship is based on match or not. If the doctor and patient can not match each other ending up the relationship is the best interest for both the doctor and patient. The d...
 (Total 68 words)
Priscilla Mae Gobuyan it is not easy to end a relationship with a patient but the tips in the article are very helpful.
Doctor's success came from his reputation which depend on his...
 (Total 57 words)
Doctor patient relationship is a kind of professional relationship and rather than that there should not be further or a different deal in between a doctor and a patient. In the society, we see relationships which account in to professional misconduc...
 (Total 58 words)
I think everyone agrees in the community that a direct conversation is the best way to end a patient-doctor relationship. This goes both ways as patients should also notify doctors that they are switching to another physician. Well, that is the case ...
 (Total 91 words)
It is actually true that some significant others are really aggressive on expressing their feeling and behaviour towards attending physician. I actually had seen the same scenario like Dc. ...
 (Total 76 words)
I agree that there is no other way to end a therapeutic relationship than to communicate it directly. I remember accompanying one of my consultants for pre-operative rounds. The patient has been admitted for a few days for pre-operative preparation, ...
 (Total 80 words)
It is never expected that an end between doctor and patient professional relationship and sometimes not an easy way to maintain professional relationship with all type of patients. If doctor feels to stop or patient want to stop or it may with both m...
 (Total 89 words)
It is sometimes unavoidable that there are issues in the workplace. One of it would be violence in the workplace, harrassement, violence verbally and other more. It is good to end a doctors relationship with their clients in a calm and right way if i...
 (Total 113 words)