General
Nurses, here are eight ways to get more out of your food

Nurses, here are eight ways to get more out of your food

Shared by:

Eating well does not have to be expensive. Here are eight ways to enjoy the maximum benefits that common foods can provide.

today.mims.com

8 Dec 2016 - General

Yes Kathleen Peralta this article is open to all and as you said cooked tomatoes contain lycopene is better absorbed than uncooked so processed tomatoes are better to consume. Thanking you ...
 (Total 34 words)
Madhubabu kaaja Hi.. I am aware that fresh and natural is always better, may it be fruits/ vegetables. That is why, I was surprised that in this article it did mention about tomatoes, which ...
 (Total 62 words)
Shunjie Chua of course the food items specified in article not only useful for nurses but also for all healthcare professionals so stay healthy. Author descripted diet with natural essenc...
 (Total 66 words)
One wonders why this article states that the article is for nurses. From what I see, I do not see any of the practices recommended particularly specific to nurses’ lifestyle. It can be more broadly adopted by more. One sad thing that one can see is t...
 (Total 71 words)
Kathleen Peralta Rather Than processed food natural foods gives better nutrients and energy. Even dont drink artificial fruit juices or canned drinks. It is always best way use natural frui...
 (Total 47 words)
Out of all the food articles I've read recently, I found this to be the most interesting. As I was reading through it, I said to myself that "not all fresh fruits and vegetables are better compared to its other form such as processed" T...
 (Total 70 words)