General
The all new MIMS Points rewards programme has been launched for all MIMS members

The all new MIMS Points rewards programme has been launched for all MIMS members

Shared by:

MIMS has launched the all new MIMS Points rewards programme designed for MIMS members in healthcare industries across the region. This new programme will allow MIMS members to accumulate points as they continue to actively participate in the various activities available across the MIMS digital platform.

today.mims.com

8 Dec 2016 - General

Learning is always a good thing and it is good that MIMs is helping to provide motivation for it. The problem is if MIMs is really doing it the right way. The current points to reward ratio is far to huge, where you will need to perform around 40 tas...
 (Total 86 words)
Very happy to see MIMS growing stronger day by day. As a part of the MIMS community I feel really proud. But apparently the initial launch is only for Singapore and Malaysia. I hope the points scheme will be available for other countries like India a...
 (Total 50 words)
Wow! Mims continues to grow more day by day. This new venture will definitely boost the user engagement of the members in the community. There are so many rewards, dining vouchers, shopping vouchers etc. Who won't fall for it? I hope this system ...
 (Total 81 words)
This is exciting news for everyone in the MIMS community. Those from other countries (me included) who are not yet eligible to claim points will still have to anxiously wait for the great new program. I love the creative way of encouraging healthcare...
 (Total 74 words)
Woow! This is a great opportunity for all healthcare professionals in Singapore and Malaysia. Aside from productive learning gained from other professionals, your own thoughts, experiences and opinion are being acknowledge and the best part about thi...
 (Total 69 words)
MIMS expanding by all ways deep into healthcare professional hearts and connecting them on a single platform. I know CIMS book as consists of available medicines, uses, dose and available market products with prices. CIMS became ready reference for ...
 (Total 143 words)
It is an absolutely fantastic program offered by MIMS but it is limited to Singapore and Malaysia so it will be helpful for the members of these regions. MIMS is progressing with fantastic features and program to facilitate users and I heartily congr...
 (Total 65 words)
This is quite interesting! It's just like hitting two birds with one stone. You are learning with the latest updates in the healthcare team plus you get to be rewarded for just browsing the updates on the web! Unfortunately as I can try to skim a...
 (Total 71 words)
Wow! This is really nice. It's so nice of MIMS to think about rewarding its members. Members don't only get valuable healthcare information but rewards too! I just hope that it will be available to more countries soon and not just limited to ...
 (Total 60 words)
Dear All MIMS users,
I am so so so excited to announce our new reward programme MIMS Points is successfully launched today!!! Really appreciate our lovely colleagues for their hardworking! Let's Earn the points and get a fabulous rewards! I...
 (Total 69 words)