General

Less than half the doctors in SG/MY are not satisfied with their jobs. Are you?

Created by:

9 Dec 2016 - General

Actually I am in a midway somewhere in between yes and no. I truly have a satisfaction towards my work life. But I must say that I do not enjoy my personal life because I have to spend much time for the ward work. I have dedicated it. So I can not sa...
 (Total 56 words)
Rajinda Asalage I agree to your statement that working conditions varies from place to place and region to region. First I want to ask you one thing are you satisfied yes or no? Dont reply ...
 (Total 43 words)
Theekshana Abayawickrama I understood that you are on both sides. Each profession is having both good and bad things for professionals. But considering situations what is your majors positiv...
 (Total 57 words)
I do not think the situations between your countries and my country hold a big gap because here also working as a doctor is so stressful. It keeps the professional away from the loved ones. But there is a job satisfaction which is at a higher level t...
 (Total 59 words)
Well it is a yes and no from my side. Not that there aren't things that I do not hate about this profession. But in many aspects of being a doctor I am satisfied. As doctors we are privileged to be able to save lives and make a difference in some...
 (Total 60 words)