General
A Healthy Mind Has An Easy Breath

A Healthy Mind Has An Easy Breath

Shared by:

Scientists have discovered that the rhythm of breathing creates electrical activity in the human brain that enhances emotional judgments and memory recall. These effects on behaviour depend critically on whether you inhale or exhale and whether

healthscienceandtechnology.com

9 Dec 2016 - General

Forgive me if I sound like I am bringing religion into a scientific discussion, but this reminds of a teaching we have in buddhism. A very popular meditating technique mainly focuses on the pattern of breathing with the objective of calming down our ...
 (Total 61 words)
It is an interesting article and it seems logical scientifically as the rhythm of breathing can be responsible for electrical activity in the human brain that facilitates the emotional judgments and memory recall. Our behaviors are largely dependable...
 (Total 63 words)
These effects on behaviour depend critically on whether you inhale or exhale and whether you breathe through the nose or mouth. In the study, individuals were able to identify a fearful face more quickly if they encountered the face when breathing in...
 (Total 47 words)