General
Web-based cognitive behaviour therapy can help treat insomnia

Web-based cognitive behaviour therapy can help treat insomnia

Shared by:

A self-guided, internet-delivered cognitive behaviour therapy for insomnia (CBT-I) intervention called Sleep Healthy Using the Internet (SHUTi) can improve insomnia symptoms and provide a less expensive, more accessible treatment option that could reach a greater number of people, suggests a study.

specialty.mims.com

10 Dec 2016 - General

Woow. Thank you Tahira Nawaz for sharing this article! This is my first time to read about this therapy. If this approach will be successful in treating insomia, then I'll surely recomm...
 (Total 60 words)
I have never heard about this therapy before. The web has so much to offer to us really. How would that be possible of treating insomnia through the web? The web is just one of the reasons why we are having insomnia because of too much entertainment ...
 (Total 58 words)
I am also hearing about the therapy for this first time. I hope it gives successful results for treating insomnia. Cognitive theories are applied for treating many such disorders but this method is somewhat different as it uses the internet-delivered...
 (Total 72 words)
A recent study has suggested that a self-guided, internet-delivered cognitive behaviour therapy for insomnia (CBT-I) intervention called Sleep Healthy Using the Internet (SHUTi) can improve insomnia symptoms and provide a less expensive, more accessi...
 (Total 58 words)