General

Late for work

Created by:

12 Dec 2016 - General

Image credit to: officezilla

Do you know what it feels like to be late for work and your boss asked you to stay 10 minutes more to make your hours up but you have to say no because you a got an appointment with your child? I do! I feel guilty and ashamed. I am not normally tardy but due to transport and childcare issues, I have been late coming in to work several times. Recently, we had an article about parenting and career and I am in this situation. It's so challenging and because of me being late, my boss is keeping an eye on me and I don't want to be on the hot seat. 

Ahh. Parenting and work sometimes can create problems for many. It is definitely a difficult part of life. I agree many times when I am late due to any reason, I too stay at the clinic for making up the time. At the workplace, professionalism matters...
 (Total 80 words)
Your situation is completely understandable Kathleen Peralta. You are not alone in that field. It is challenging when you have family responsibilities and although it seems like you are doi...
 (Total 86 words)
It depends on urgency and needs of me in at the situations. I used to go office on time but some times I go late by 30 min but my office allow 3 late permissions per month. Office fellows consider late if we are a frequent late comers. If my boss ask...
 (Total 106 words)
You are not the only one guilty of this Kathleen Peralta . :) Eventhough I prepare everything ahead of time, i can't control some other factors that can contribute of me being late. I a...
 (Total 76 words)