General
Holiday Depression and Stress

Holiday Depression and Stress

Shared by:

For many people, the holiday season is a time filled with sadness, self-reflection, loneliness, and anxiety. WebMD offers tips for avoiding holiday depression.

www.webmd.com

12 Dec 2016 - General

That is really true Dc. Marinelle Castro. Celebrating this season with colleagues is another good experience. I guess we have to be used with this kind of setting since we are bound to be w...
 (Total 46 words)
There is one item in the list that I think is the most important - Live and enjoy the present. Whenever I spend holidays at the hospital, I still enjoy the festivities in the company of my colleagues and friends. I'm just grateful to be able to s...
 (Total 78 words)
Holidays’ sadness is a real phenomenon. I guess it is mostly because of the unrealistic expectations for holidays which eventually lead to “the feeling of something’s missing”. First of all these expectations is to be happy through doing certain acti...
 (Total 68 words)
That is true Dc Jennifer Winter. Just like most of the 'helping' professions, nursing is a job where someone has to work during the holidays. What a terrible thought to have ringing...
 (Total 54 words)
It's sad that we don't get to spend the holidays with family and friends as duty calls. Though we have offs the life of a doctor is that of being always on call. You may be at home about to sit down for Christmas dinner when you suddenly get ...
 (Total 89 words)
As long vacation approaches, some of our loved ones may feel stressed and depressed for some reasons. And actually all healthcare professionals can relate to this. Some are not able to celebrate this season together with their families due to their d...
 (Total 74 words)