General
The working medical student: A practice in passion

The working medical student: A practice in passion

Shared by:

There are those so passionate about becoming a doctor that they will take on the extra challenge of working while studying medicine, just to prove they can be successful at both.

today.mims.com

12 Dec 2016 - General

These are inspiring stories to read most especially because I am aware how challenging medical school is. I hope that by the time they are already in their senior year, they will be able to focus solely on their medical studies because the responsibi...
 (Total 61 words)
The medical and dental curriculum in India is so demanding that I think it is difficult to work during the studies. However, few students like whose parents have a clinic like to gain a practical experience and few of my friends used to visit their c...
 (Total 83 words)
It is an inspiring story that is closely depicting the actual story of each and every profession. I have seen exactly same stories of my colleagues who are not financially strong to bear the burden of medical education but they have not given up and ...
 (Total 68 words)
"If there is a will there is a way." It may be frustrating and seemingly hopeless to those who do not have the finances to support them through medical school. Its not only the tuition or the medical books they need to think of its their ba...
 (Total 110 words)
Awww. Such an inspiring stories. Giving up is indeed not an option. I was touched with how their lives turns up side down. However, this made them strong to pursue what they love the most. I can feel how hard it is to jive in medical school and as we...
 (Total 88 words)
This kind of stories are just one of the few inspiring thoughts over time. At first maybe after college, it maybe hard to find what your heart is longing for or know about your passion. For some it could be instant but for some it may require some ti...
 (Total 124 words)