General
9 soothing ways for nurses to relax

9 soothing ways for nurses to relax

Shared by:

Nurses are constantly on their feet, completing shifts, running around the hospital and attending to patients. Nurses, we hear your pain. Here are 9 ways to relax.

today.mims.com

12 Dec 2016 - General

Habiba Twakkol thanking you for expressing interest of honey usage with this article. Honey with lemon in warm water greatly work for weight reducion and extra fat burn with more healthy be...
 (Total 32 words)
Madhubabu kaaja this article is pretty interesting and the tips are very beneficial for any one suffer from work stress.
It is my first time to know that honey could relief anxiety and d...
 (Total 59 words)
Marinelle Castro friends do wonders in our lives and they are like a medicine as we discussed in our earlier posts. Outing to beach, movie, shopping is one of good way to relax. This is use...
 (Total 46 words)
These are great relaxation methods. As Jemelyn Mae Sodusta said, these can also be used by other healthcare professionals, personally I prefer being physically active and having tea or war...
 (Total 57 words)
Jemelyn Mae Sodusta This helpful to everyone of HCPs. . Good sleep rejuvenates us for next day and wherever is possible to take leaves we should not compromise to avail leaves and should ha...
 (Total 43 words)
The burden and work load on nurses is high and so the degree of stress is also more. The ideas mentioned in this article will be definitely helpful for relaxation not only for the nurses but for the healthcare professionals also. Personally, music wo...
 (Total 77 words)
Healthcare professionals need to relax too. The article has mentioned all the possible relaxation methods that have been proven to be effective except my two personal favorites. One would be deep breathing exercises. Consciously inspiring through the...
 (Total 81 words)
This applies to anyone. However, I'd like to add vacation, good meal and sleep. In my point of view, vacation because of the high nurse to patient ratio, nurses can’t simply take leaves. Despite all these, it is important to realize that we need ...
 (Total 87 words)