General
A look at healthcare systems across Asia

A look at healthcare systems across Asia

Shared by:

There is no denying that medical tourism has become a big deal over the past few years. With competitive rates and attractive facilities, it comes as no surprise that Asia has become a prime location and key player in this industry. Let’s take a look at several healthcare systems across Asia, and the strengths and areas open to improvement in each.

today.mims.com

13 Dec 2016 - General

This is a very concise article. I have to say that is objective and well-researched :) I agree with Heena Pohani that Singapore seems to have the best health care system among the Asian cou...
 (Total 87 words)
Very informative article. I was fascinated to read about the various health care systems followed in the Asian countries. Definitely, the health care system of Singapore, Malaysia seems to be better than other Asian countries. The quality of care at ...
 (Total 82 words)
Every country has the same goal to provide optimum healthcare services and coverage to its people. Malaysian government has an interesting plan of providing affordable consultation for only RM1 for general check ups and RM5 for special areas. I think...
 (Total 75 words)
All the presented healthcare systems are actually similar to the managed care system of the United States. However, there are differences in terms of subsidy, restrictions, and individial payout which varies among all nations. I think that these mana...
 (Total 68 words)
In order to provide citizens with comprehensive health security nationwide without exclusion or discrimination, India is aiming to achieve Universal Health Coverage, with a vision for a National Health Package to guarantee access to essential healthc...
 (Total 40 words)
The article provides great information about the different healthcare systems across Asia. The Malaysian health system covers all the Malaysian citizens and heath programs are a priority in the government’s plan. The government provides the necessary...
 (Total 66 words)